As the year draws to a close we take a look back at the year that was and have nominated four players from each position for your team of the year.
We have included players based on their club and test form, particularly their form at the Rugby World Cup in Japan.
In case you missed them, we selected the four nominees for:
We open up the voting for the final spot:
Liam Williams - Wales
- Won the Champions Cup and Premiership with Saracens
- Starred in Wales' Six Nations Grand Slam
- Helped Wales reach the World Cup Semi-Finals
Beauden Barrett - New Zealand
- Reached the Super Rugby semi-finals with the Hurricanes
- Successfully made the switch to fullback for the All Blacks
- Made more carries and running metres than any other player at the World Cup
Thomas Ramos - France
- Enjoyed a breakout year with France
- Won the Top 14 with Toulouse
- Reached the Champions Cup semi-final with Toulouse
- Stood out for France at the World Cup before he returned home
Elliot Daly - England
- Standout for Wasps in a poor season
- Looked more comfortable at fullback for England.
- Helped England reach the World Cup Final