The All Blacks XV team has been named to play Ireland A at RDS Arena in Dublin on Friday 4 November, kick-off at 7:45PM GMT (8:45AM Saturday 5 November NZDT).
The matchday 23 is as follows (Province/Super Rugby Club):
- Aidan Ross (26, Bay of Plenty / Chiefs)
- Brodie McAlister (25, Canterbury / Crusaders)
- Tevita Mafileo (24, Bay of Plenty / Hurricanes)
- Josh Dickson (27, Otago / Highlanders)
- Patrick Tuipulotu – Captain (29, Auckland / Blues)
- Dominic Gardiner (21, Canterbury / Crusaders)
- Luke Jacobson (25, Waikato / Chiefs)
- Marino Mikaele-Tu’u (24, Hawke’s Bay / Highlanders)
- TJ Perenara - Vice-Captain (30, Wellington / Hurricanes)
- Damian McKenzie (27, Waikato / Chiefs)
- AJ Lam (24, Auckland / Blues)
- Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (29, Auckland / Blues)
- Braydon Ennor (25, Canterbury / Crusaders)
- Shaun Stevenson (25, North Harbour / Chiefs)
- Ruben Love (21, Wellington / Hurricanes)
- Tyrone Thompson (22, Hawke’s Bay / Chiefs)
- Finlay Brewis (22, Canterbury / Crusaders)
- Tamaiti Williams (22, Canterbury / Crusaders)
- Zach Gallagher (21, Canterbury / Crusaders)
- Christian Lio-Willie (24, Otago / Crusaders)
- Cam Roigard (21, Counties Manukau / Hurricanes)
- Josh Ioane (27, Otago / Chiefs)
- Alex Nankivell (26, Tasman / Chiefs)
All Blacks XV Head Coach Leon MacDonald has named a blend of experience and rising young talent to challenge Ireland A in the first of the two-match series, with a strong contingent of Crusaders and Chiefs players named to take the field.
The All Blacks XV starting front row features loosehead prop Aidan Ross, tighthead prop Tevita Mafileo and Brodie McAlister at Hooker. Tyrone Thompson, Finlay Brewis and Tamaiti Williams will provide impact off the bench.
Josh Dickson and Captain Patrick Tuipulotu make up the locking duo, with Dominic Gardiner, Marino Mikaele Tu’u and Luke Jacobson the loose forward trio. Crusaders players Zach Gallagher and Christian Lio-Willie on the bench.
In the backs, an experienced combination of TJ Perenara (Co-Captain) and Damian McKenzie will take the field at nine and ten. With young Hurricanes player, Cam Roigard on the bench. With an equally strong mid-field, Roger Tuivasa-Sheck and Braydon Ennor to start at 12 and 13.
The back three is made up of AJ Lam on the left wing, Shaun Stevenson on the right and Ruben Love starting at fullback. Josh Ioane and Alex Nankivell named to be injected off the bench.