In the front-row, props Josh Wycherley and Thomas Clarkson will start alongside hooker Dylan Tierney-Martin, who wins his second U20 cap having made his debut at last season’s U20 World Championships.
Charlie Ryan, who returns for his second U20 Six Nations campaign, starts in the second row alongside Niall Murray.
Martin Moloney, Scott Penny and Number 8 John Hodnett are named in the back row.
Scrum-half Craig Casey will partner out-half Harry Byrne, who is set to win his 11th U20 cap.
Captain David Hawkshaw partners Liam Turner the centre.
Ireland U20 v England U20, U20 Six Championship, Irish Independent Park, Cork.
15. Jake Flannery (Shannon RFC / Munster)
14. Conor Phillips (Young Munster RFC / Munster)
13. Liam Turner (Dublin University FC / Leinster)
12. David Hawkshaw (Clontarf FC / Leinster) Captain
11. Jonathan Wren (Cork Constitution FC / Munster)
10. Harry Byrne (Lansdowne FC / Leinster)*
9. Craig Casey (Shannon RFC / Munster)
1. Josh Wycherley (Young Munster RFC / Munster)
2. Dylan Tierney-Martin (Corinthians RFC / Connacht)*
3. Thomas Clarkson (Dublin University FC / Leinster)
4. Charlie Ryan (UCD RFC / Leinster)*
5. Niall Murray (Buccaneers RFC / Connacht)
6. Martin Moloney (Old Belvedere RFC / Leinster)
7. Scott Penny (UCD RFC / Leinster)
8. John Hodnett (UCC RFC / Munster)
16. John McKee (Old Belvedere RFC / Leinster)
17. Michael Milne (UCD RFC / Leinster)
18. Ryan Lomas (Galwegians RFC / Connacht)
19. Brian Deeny (Clontarf FC / Leinster)
20. David McCann (Banbridge RFC / Ulster)
21. Cormac Foley (St.Mary’s College RFC / Munster)
22. Sean French (Cork Constitution FC / Munster)
23. Rob Russell (Dublin University FC / Munster)